Entrepreneurs' GuidesLegal UpdatesStart-Up and Emerging CompaniesGeneral CorporateEmployment LawNews
- SVLG Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers 2013
- SVLG Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers 2012
- Published Article by Marc van Niekerk, "Battle of the forms: which terms control?", San Francisco Daily Journal, April 27, 2012
- Published Article by Kathryn Barrett, "Limited Fiduciary Duties of LLC Managers", San Francisco Daily Journal, April 17, 2012
- Bernie Vogel was a panelist at the SCCBA 21st Presentation of Today's Hot Topics in Business and Technology Law Program on Thursday, January 19th, 2012
- Soy Vay Enterprises Acquired by a Publicly Traded Company on December 31, 2011
- SVLG Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers 2011
- See Jeff Lawson's article about commercial environmental due diligence investigations "What You Don't Know Can Hurt You." Published in the Daily Journal on January 11, 2011
- Metro Newspaper of Silicon Valley has Named Silicon Valley Law Group Best Large Law Firm of 2011
- 2012 Speaking Engagements
- Jeff Lawson, the head of SVLG's environmental law department, made several presentations to the Beijing Water District on the subject of restoring ecological values to urban rivers during the week of May 28th 2012.
- Bernie Vogel was a Guest Speaker at Silicon Valley Taxpayer Talk on Thursday, August 18th, 2011
- Jeff Lawson, the head of SVLG's Environmental law department, was part of an expert panel presentation on water resource managment for the Bejing Hydraulic Research Institute during the week of December 6, 2010.
- Edward Kraus gave a presentation on "Marijuana's Legality and the Resulting Impact" on October 21, 2017 at West Valley College in Saratoga, CA for the Paralegal Association of Santa Clara County's Annual Education Seminar.
- Stephen Wu gave a presentation on "Product Liability Arising from Autonomous Vehicles: Driverless Cars in the Fast Lane" on September 14, 2017. Request a copy of his slides by web form here.
- Stephen Wu taught a continuing legal education course on "Ethics and Cybersecurity: Obligations to Protect Client Data" on September 13, 2017. If your organization is interested in an ethics CLE course on lawyers' information security practices, complete the web form here.