Silicon Valley Law Group has built a successful practice on one simple but compelling idea - to provide our domestic and international clients with answers at the speed of business. From our offices in Silicon Valley, we serve emerging and established companies that value experienced legal counsel coupled with business sense, long-term partnership and the right answers, fast.
Answers @ the Speed of Business
We are honored to announce that six of our attorneys have been selected to the 2013 California Super Lawyers list. They are Jeff Lawson, David Duperrault, Lucy Lofrumento, Marc van Niekerk, Bernard Vogel, and Myron Brody. Click here to view full press release.
Congratulations to Jeff Lawson who was chosen to be on the cover of the 2013 Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine. Click here to view full article.
- Please click here to see our very own Jeff Lawson in an NBC News 11 piece on recruiting higher caliber soldiers for the military.
- Financial Insider Weekly by Michael Gray, CPA: Bernie Vogel was recently interviewed as a guest on Financial Insider Weekly by Michael Gray, CPA. The interview, discussing entity choices and taxes, is scheduled to be broadcast on Comcast Channel, 15 in San Jose in Campbell on Friday, March 15th, 2013 @ 8:00 p.m. and on a streaming video @ Watch Live
- Silicon Valley Law Group was one of the sponsors of Silicon Valley Brokers' Annual Golf Tournament. SVLG attorneys Bernie Vogel, Frank Maiorana and Jason Klawitter attended this event which was held at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club on September 13th »
- SVLG Real Estate Group Assists Interstate Equities Corporation in $23m Apartment Acquisition »
- SVLG Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers 2012 »
- Published Article by Marc van Niekerk, "Battle of the forms: which terms control?", San Francisco Daily Journal, April 27, 2012 »
- Published Article by Kathryn Barrett, "Limited Fiduciary Duties of LLC Managers", San Francisco Daily Journal, April 17, 2012 »
- Silicon Valley Law Group Represents Rumgr Inc. in the Sale of its Series A Preferred Stock »
Silicon Valley Law Group 25 Metro Drive, Suite 600 San Jose, CA 95110 Tel. (408) 573-5700 Fax (408) 573-5701